Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rustic Feel, Leftover from British times...

I love R&R places with a theme. I see potential in places like tat in our local places of eats and R&Rs... I've been hunting for so many years... As far as I learnt to drive and got me own car, I've been hunting down places like tat... NSEW, most parts of Singapore, I must say... Hehehe... One of my hobbies, eat, drink!!!!!!! Most ppl who know me will think that I am bullshitting... Ha! I am not. Sometimes, love to eat does not always = fat. Then again, I drink more than I eat... Sigh... :p

Over the years, some make it, some dont. Open and close. Combi of factors, food didnt taste right, too pricey, place just isnt right, seating areas too cramp, etc, etc... Not really sure what the main causes are. People change, taste change, new places pop up, etc, etc...

Here's a nice place up for dev at some stage I supposed... Its gonna be hip some day. :)

A national monument. A piece of our history.



No comments: