Monday, September 29, 2008

Frenzied Loss of Nothing...

Hmmm, I went out in a rush yesterday evening 7ish for dinner appointment, came back to my rented room twice... Once to collect my handphone, second to collect my cigis... To my least expected, I actually left my bunch of keys on the table inside my rented room... I went out in a jiffy... I have grown to be careful person over the years and have not lost anything since 1995... I am really quite proud of it honestly... Till today... Well, other than my bag being stolen, all else was fine...

2.30am, I got back half high... I kept searching my bag... No keys... I traced back the steps I walked, no keys... Had to ring my landlord, asked him to open the door... He looked half pissed off, but Im not sure... Coz its 2.30am... I checked my bedroom door to see if keys were hanging around, nope... So I had to ring my mom to ask her for my spare keys... I rushed to my mom's house and left my rented house main door ajar... I didnt want to ring again and disturb their sleep for the night... Came back with the spare key, opened the door and realised my bunch of keys were on the table inside my room...

Real bullocks, I have not been this absent-minded for a long long time, since school days...

Got into a frenzy for nothing... What a day...

No comments: